Director’s Corner: Ministry of Forestry invites comments on Application for a Disposition of Crown Land

This notice went out in the local papers.  I am sending it out through West Boundary Connect too, because a lot of people don’t get the local papers.  It pertains to a Lease and Licences of Occupation for Adventure Tourism and Roadway use situated on Provincial Crown Land located in the vicinity of Christian Valley near Granby Provincial Park.

To view the application and to comment go to the Provincial website:

There are three applications:

4406147  for Intensive Use

4406148  for Extensive Use

4406149  for Roadways